Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Artists joining us this month!

Just two more days until our new release!  We have a ton of great new Christmas images coming that we know you will love using for your Christmas cards this year!  We are excited to announce two new artists joining us this month - husband and wife team Carmen and Graham Gamble!  Here are a few words from them

Graham and I reside in the Thompson valley of beautiful British Columbia Canada in a small city called Kamloops.
I have always loved to create.  It is a passion!! Whether I am sewing, making cards, playing classical guitar, quilting, making soap, altering or re-purposing an item-- it is when I am truly the happiest.  Therefore it came as no surprise when I took an interest in drawing digital images,  it being just another expression of my love for creating!  I have shared many of these creations on my blog, Beyond The Fringe Crafts.
Graham’s love is spending time on the ocean which has inspired the nautical theme of his digital artwork. He began creating digitals when he was on short term and finds it to be a relaxing and rewarding pastime.  
In almost 30 years of marriage we have raised four sons and are now enjoying our 6 grandchildren (with another on the way). We are so honored to be asked to join the Squigglefly Artists team and look forward to sharing our artwork with everyone. We hope you enjoy our images!

Look for Carmen's and Graham's images on October 5th!

3 comments:

  1. I subscribed to Carmen's blog a long time ago and I'm thrilled that Squigglefly has added her and Graham to their group of artists. I look forward to seeing the images they add. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweetpea1030 for your best wishes and congratulations! Thank you Diane for your support! I'm blushing!! :)

    ReplyDelete